PEMEA's Services: Electronic Contract Manufacturing and Assembly
PEMEA, located in Ithaca, NY, is a contract assembler of printed circuit boards (PCB) and cables . We do low to medium volume thru-hole technology (THT), surface mount technology (SMT), wave solder and inspection of assembled PCBs.
The PEMEA AdvantageThree key benefits of choosing us as your electronic contract manufacturing partner can be summed up as being the "PEMEA Advantage" They are:
- Overall Quality of 99.9%: We take the quality of our work on your assemblies very seriously. We track the number of documented returns compared with assemblies built to come up with an overall quality percentage which we are pleased to say stands at over 99.9%.
- No charge for rush orders: Rush service is available free of charge if scheduling allows. Most contract manufacturing companies automatically charge a fee for rush orders. Because we maintain the flexibility that a larger contract manufacturing facility can't, we are able to provide rush orders free of charge.
- Order Status Tool:
A key service we provide is our Order Status Tool. If you need to easily get up-to-date information about your PCB or cable assembly order, the Order Status Tool is just what you need. Features include:
- Confirmation emails
- Real time order progress tracking
- Online invoices to view or print
Contract Manufacturing and Assembly Capabilities
Printed Circuits Boards (up to 150 boards per run)
- Manual Thru-hole Technology (THT)
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT pick and place)
- Mixed Thru-hole/Surface Mount Technology
- More about PCB Assembly Services
Cable and Wire Harnesses
- Cut-to-length, Stripping and Thermal Stripping
- Terminating Wires
- Discreting Cables
- Building Cable Assemblies with Various Connectors
- Building Flat Cable Assemblies with Various Connectors
- More about Cable Assembly Services
How does it work?
First, you provide us with the blueprints and the Bill of Materials (BOM). Next, you choose how you want the handle component procurement for your board or cable assemblies. We offer three different options:
- Consignment: You buy the parts needed for your custom cable or PCB assemblies and send them to PEMEA as a kit.
- Drop-Ship: You buy the parts and have your vendor ship them to PEMEA.